South-West Supply’s partners have the highest certificates in their respected fields of manufacturing. Every company in our international network also has the latest knowledge in engineering, thus making even demanding, client-specific solutions possible. Examples of this expertise can be seen in our references.
Pressure equipment are containers for the containment of pressure, either internal or external. This pressure may be obtained from an external source, or by the application of heat from a direct or indirect source, or any combination thereof.
- Shell & tube heat exchangers with spare parts
- Tanks & silos
- Reactors & columns
- And other pressure related vessels, which are under PED or ASME requirements
To quote we need from you
- Volume and main dimensions of vessel
- Minimum and maximum design temperatures
- Minimum and maximum design pressures
- Material options
- Design code: PED or ASME
- For heat exchangers: thermal process values